Security Seminar: Choice and control – innovation in an evolving market
Choice and control – innovation in an evolving market
June 15 – 17, 2011
Seminar in cooperation with the European Lottery Association
Lottery organizations worldwide have spent a great deal of time and resources in achieving and maintaining security for their operations. Lottery operators in Europe are no exception. With over 30 European lotteries certified to ISO27001 and the World Lottery Association Security Control Standard, European lotteries can be proud of the standards they have achieved. But, this is no time for complacency.
Lotteries markets are evolving fast, driven by new technologies, new games, new channels to markets and demands from players for ever more innovative forms of participation.
In this fast and evolving world…
- Do you have the best methods to assess your security risks?
- Do you know the best security tools and processes to minimize security risks to your organization?
- Does your organization have the right culture to maximize the best chance that your employees will preserve the integrity of your lottery operations?
- This joint security seminar, organized by both the World Lottery Association and the European Lotteries Association gives you the opportunity to hear and engage with some of the most experienced security practitioners in the lottery industry. So whether you are new to the industry, or have considerable lottery experience this is your opportunity to ensure you are up to date with the latest thinking in security practice across a broad spectrum of lottery operations.
The seminar will cover
- Risk management and control
- Internet security and cyber criminality
- Security of the retailer network
- WLA Security Control Standard (update and evolution)
- Sports betting security
- Money laundering
… And more!
Who should attend?
Security managers and executives responsible for strategic planning, technology innovation.
The seminar will start with a welcome dinner on Wednesday, June 15 and finish in the late afternoon on Friday, June 17, 2011.
The venue for this meeting and accommodation will be at:
The Sophia Hilton
1 Bulgaria Boulevard
1421 Sofia – Bulgaria
Tel: + 359-2-933-5000
Fax: + 359-2-933-5111
|Costs||2 nights||3 nights|
|EL /WLA Lottery Members||CHF 1'900||CHF 2'050|
|Non EL /WLA Lottery Members||CHF 2'250||CHF 2'400|
|EL /WLA Associate Members||CHF 2'150||CHF 2'300|
Fee includes two or three nights of accommodation, all meals, meeting rooms, technical assistance, working material, transfers airport-hotel-airport.
Please confirm your attendance to the General Secretariat no later than May 5, 2011 by registering online with the link provided above or by filling out the form on the brochure and faxing or mailing it to:
Bernadette Lobjois, Secretary General
European State Lotteries and Toto Association in Lausanne
Phone: +41 21 311 30 25
Fax: +41 21 312 30 11
the WLA Business Office in Basel:
Nadia Ricchiuto, WLA Event Coordinator
Phone: +41 61 284 15 02
Fax: +41 61 284 13 50