ICE Conference 2017
Held by ICE VOX
Hosted by ExCel London Exhibition Centre
ICE Totally Gaming
ICE Totally Gaming is the only b2b gaming event that brings together the online and offline gaming sectors. Featuring world-leading innovators drawn from the betting, bingo, casino, lottery, mobile, online, social and street sectors ICE provides a sensational, global perspective on all forms of gaming.
It is a brave new world and the award winning show ICE Totally Gaming returns on the 7-9 February 2017 to London ExCel. ICE 2016 delivered a record audited total attendance of 28,487, further increasing the reputation of ICE as the most international business event anywhere in gaming.
- ICE is the annual launch pad for gaming innovation, with literally hundreds of new product launches over the three days. Such stuff as dreams are made on
- ICE provides a brand new way to learn - gaming vision providers speak at ICE VOX offering solutions to key challenges.
- ICE is a unique gathering place for all the major gaming players including operators, regulators and more, allowing you to build your contacts, arrange meetings and forge partnerships with maximum convenience and minimum fuss.
- ICE’s international credentials are unrivalled - no other event gives you such international access, with hundreds of countries represented every year.
- ICE’s show-floor seminars are free to attend and give up-to-the-minute industry information with engaging debates around what the gaming industry is talking about.
- ICE is the true highlight of the gaming industry’s calendar.
ICE Totally Gaming represents the entire gaming industry covering landbased and online channels across all sectors. ICE is a meeting place, market place, educational and debating forum, networking and social hub for the gaming industry involving the demand and supply side, regulators, third parties, opinion formers and industry leaders. ICE continues to be the leading industry event due to its size and scale, the quality and quantity of the audience and the consequent networking and business development opportunities it offers.
The gaming industry remains highly dynamic – the continuing growth of online gaming plus new markets opening up across Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe present fresh opportunities for your business to thrive and create a tower of strength.
What Did Our Visitors & Exhibitors At ICE 2016 Say?
- 90% of visitors said they were likely to return in 2017
- On average, decision makers of exhibiting companies expect to generate $1,356,557 as a result of ICE
- 82% of exhibitors have already rebooked for next year
- 98% of exhibitors consider it important to exhibit at ICE
- 93% of exhibitors rated ICE as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
Visit ICE Tottaly Gaming Website