DRL audience brings a major new target for sports betting companies
NEW YORK, NY, October 28, 2020 – The Drone Racing League (DRL), the global, professional drone racing property, announced today a landmark partnership with Genius Sports Group, a global leader in sports data and technology, to accelerate DRL into the sports betting space.
Genius Sports Group announces filing of a registration statement on Form F-4 in connection with its proposed business combination with dMY Technology Group, Inc. II and reaffirms its full year 2020 projections
LONDON & NEW YORK, January 15, 2021 – Genius Sports Group Limited (“GSG” or the “Company”), a leading provider of sports data and technology powering the sports, betting and media ecosystem, today announced the filing through a newly created holding company, Galileo NewCo Limited (“NewCo”), of a registration statement on Form F-4 (the “Registration Statement”) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), which includes a proxy statement/prospectus, in connection with its recently announced proposed business combination with dMY Technology Group, Inc. II (NYSE: DMYD) ("dMY II"), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company.
Combination to drive expansion as leading provider of official data and technology powering global sports, betting and media ecosystem
- Pro forma enterprise value of the merger of approximately $1.5 billion
- Transaction includes a $330 million fully committed private investment (“PIPE”) anchored by institutional and experienced industry investors
- The combined company is expected to have approximately $150 million of growth capital (assuming no redemptions) and a substantially debt-free balance sheet to accelerate its U.S. and international expansion through organic growth and strategic acquisitions
- dMY II shareholders, GSG shareholders and PIPE investors will hold shares in NYSE-listed combined company
- dMY II’s Chairman and dMY II’s CEO will serve on combined company’s Board of Directors
DTB partners with global leader in sports data technology to expand German tennis worldwide
HAMBURG (Germany), December 10, 2020 –The German Tennis Federation (DTB), the national governing body of the sport, has formed an exclusive data and streaming partnership with Genius Sports Group to enhance its profile and connect with tennis fans around the world.
- About us
- Responsible Gaming
- WLA Seminars
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Scam Protection
- Legal Advice