Presenting with Greater Impact in the Lottery World
Language & Skills for making impactful presentations
An ideal opportunity to boost your practical English language knowledge as well as improve your skills when planning, rehearsing and delivering work-related presentations to different audiences from the lottery industry. Professional feedback is given.
Date: 12-16 June 2017 (Monday-Friday)
Recommended that you arrive on Sunday 11 June to be ready for action on Monday morning! Course finishes at Friday lunchtime (12.30) to make convenient return travel.
Location: The Parsonage Country House Hotel, near York (UK)
The Parsonage (www.parsonagehotel.co.uk) is an ideal location, offering excellent accommodation, food and leisure facilities. The nearest airport is Leeds-Bradford International (LBA). Alternatively, you can fly to Manchester (MAN).
Training Provider: Partners in Training (PinT)
You couldn’t be in better hands! Partners in Training (PinT) has delivered each workshop since 1994, helping over 660 participants from 42 lotteries from all over the world. An experienced trainer will deliver the course to meet your high expectations.
Learning through Training: Your needs
- Do you need to make informal presentations or give updates to colleagues at meetings?
- Do you have to deliver important messages to senior managers?
- Are you planning to make a presentation at an international conference?
- Would you like to improve your skills and get valuable individual feedback?
- Would you like to increase your confidence when presenting key messages?
- Should you seize this chance to maximize your potential?
A Golden Opportunity
It’s an intensive 5 days and the learning is clearly visible.
- You’ll learn valuable techniques and have the chance to practise in a safe learning environment
- You’ll have the chance to listen to a guest speaker from the industry
- In the evenings, you can relax and network with others by practising your English
- One afternoon, there’ll be the chance to visit the historic city of York
If you have a reasonable, Intermediate-Advanced level of English, then this course is for you!
Course fees (in GBP): £1,000 per participant.
However, if your lottery registers 2 participants, then there is a 50% discount on the second fee (i.e. £1,500 for two)
Accommodation (in GBP): £750 per participant (5 x £150 per night)
After 31 May: 10% of the course fee has to be charged if booking is cancelled.
However, if it is a name change in the booking, there is no cancellation charge)
If you have any questions about the course or need advice on the best way to travel, please feel free to get in touch directly.
- call +44 1904 691777
- download the registration form and send by email
This course targets individual improvement and therefore will be open to a maximum of 12 participants, so don’t delay!
We look forward to spending a truly memorable week of learning with you!