Marketing Seminar – The biggest trend in marketing is SMALL!
A EL/WLA Event – Hosted by Camelot
Last year we explored the 3B’s of lottery marketing, the big jackpots, big communities and big data and we understood the challenges of being BIG. The inconvenient truth of being BIG is that the models built to manage these sizes are the same models that potentially prevent our lotteries from seizing new opportunities, personalising our communication and focusing on individual’s needs. Lotteries need to also “think SMALL!” The logic behind “Thinking SMALL” is based on the world we now live in. A world where small clusters of niches, competitors and individuals contradict every business model ever created; this is a world where the small have become mighty. With the help of inspiring keynote speakers from inside and outside the lottery sector, we will explore what The Small-mighty consumer and business community means for marketing.
Join our experts to unlock the untapped opportunity within your marketing plan and learn how to reach key growth segments of consumers and new rising market’s trends.
Among the challenging topics we will explore:
- How to create personalisation in a mass market?
- How will retailers cater to people wanting individual needs met?
- How to create trust in a market where consumers have little loyalty?
- How will media change to reach every person the way they want to be reached?
What to expect?
Top-class keynote speakers:
- Jon Duschinsky is a world leading social innovator and recently voted the world’s second most influential communicator in social innovation (second only to Bill Clinton)
- Alan O’Neill, international business consultant with over 30 years of front line board level experience in supporting brands across the spectrum of industry… in Financial Services, FMCG, Hospitality, Industrial, IT, Motor, Retail, Telcos, Tourism, Travel and others.
- Huib Van Bockel is the former head of Marketing at Red Bull, and now founder of Tenzing, the 100% natural energising drink.
Networking opportunities with lottery marketing and PR professionals from the vast EL and WLA community
Who should attend?
Advertising, Marketing, Sales Managers. Product and Brand Managers. CEO/COO/CFO.
The seminar will start with a welcome cocktail on the evening of Wednesday, February 7 and end at 16:00 on Friday, February 9, 2018.
The venue for this meeting and accommodation will be at:
THE BLOOMSBURY HOTEL
16-22 Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3NN
t + 44 207 347 1000
f + 44 207 347 1001
Located in central London. Transfers will not be organized.
The seminar will be conducted in English only.
|2 nights||3 nights|
|EL/WLA Lottery Members||CHF 2'200||CHF 2'500|
|EL/WA Non-Member Lotteries||CHF 2'600||CHF 2'900|
|EL/WLA Associate Members||CHF 2'400||CHF 2'700|
Fee includes two or three nights’ accommodation, all meals, assistance, working material.
Please confirm your attendance to the EL Secretariat no later than December 20, 2017 by registering online.
The preliminary programme will be available on the EL and WLA websites. A written confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration, together with the corresponding invoice.
Participants have the possibility to visit the largest International Casino Exhibition ICE, taking place at the ExCeL Centre. Registration:
All participants registered to attend the EL/WLA Marketing Seminar will receive a 10% discount when registering for ICE conferences.