Winning in Sports Betting
An EL/WLA joint seminar – hosted by Française des Jeux
This year’s EL/WLA Sports Betting Seminar will focus on the key concept of “winning in sports betting”, bringing together the most up-to-date expertise and lessons learnt in key areas such as winning in: retail and omni-channel experience; innovative sponsoring activation and society engagement; the future of sports betting; and innovating tradition.
Modernising & digitalising culture
The 2018 EL/WLA Sports Betting Seminar will be focusing on the key concept of “winning in sports betting” bringing together the most up-to-date expertise and lessons learnt in key areas such as:
- Winning in retail and omni-channel experience
- Winning in innovative sponsoring activation and society engagement
- Winning the future of Sports Betting
- Winning and innovating tradition
As always, we will also discuss matters related to
- World-wide Market updates, including new markets and we will check what we can learn from other sectors, like the horse-racing sector.
- We will challenge our Premium and Semi-Premium Partners to discuss with us how a Lottery can be successful in a true omni-channel offer.
- Sports Integrity: we shall discuss the state of play with key stakeholders and actors in the field
As every year, the joint EL/WLA Sports Betting Seminar is held in conjunction with a major football event, and this year, it will be a UEFA Europa League Final in Lyon on Wednesday 16 May 2018, and as usual, seminar participants get tickets to the match as part of the registration package.
The number of tickets is limited, so register early to secure your place!