GLMS / EL / WLA Sport Integrity Conference
A GLMS/EL/WLA Event – Organized in coordination with the IOC
Following the successful GLMS event of January 2019 in Lausanne, the global lottery community (GLMS-EL-WLA) will be organizing a Sports Integrity Conference at the capital city of the global sports movement, Lausanne, on April 28–29, 2020.
The event which will be organized in coordination with the IOC, will address a wide range of issues, including:
- The intimate relation between Lotteries & Sport:
How lotteries and the sport sector can work together to safeguard the integrity of their national sports
- Macolin Convention & National Platforms:
How exchanges between lotteries and sport can be of the best value for the works of a national platform
- Law Enforcement:
What information law enforcement authorities need to provide and receive from lotteries and sport to enhance the impact
- The role of GLMS as global Lotteries’ integrity body:
in coordinating the work of lotteries in the service of a clean sport
Who should attend?
- GLMS - EL - WLA regular lottery-members/Individual members, notably, sports integrity officers, sports betting directors/managers, odds compilers, SCR managers/officers, compliance officers, legal officers, etc.
- Representatives from the Sports & Olympic Movement: International Olympic Committee (IOC), Sports Organisations, GAISF, NOCs, IFs
- The event is also open to GLMS Associate Members, EL Level 1 Partners, and WLA Platinum and Gold Contributors.
- Council of Europe representatives, national platforms, betting regulatory authorities and law enforcement/judicial authorities.
The event shall begin with a welcome dinner on the evening of April 28, 2020. On April 29, 2020 the Conference will start at 09:00 and is expected to conclude at around 16:30 in the afternoon.
The welcome dinner and the Conference will be held at the Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Airport transfers are not organized.
Participants are in charge of booking their own hotel accommodation. The following hotels in proximity to the Olympic Museum are suggested: Link to list
All sessions will be held in English. There will be no translation.
The event is free of charge. Each Member can be represented by 3 participants maximum.
Please confirm your attendance to the EL Secretariat no later than April 2, 2020 by registering online at www.european-lotteries.org.
The preliminary programme will be available on the GLMS, EL & WLA websites.
A written confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration.