Scientific Games showcases world's best gaming experiences at Global Gaming Expo Asia 2017 May 16-18 in Macao
LAS VEGAS - Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") will showcase the world's best gaming experiences at the Global Gaming Expo Asia ("G2E Asia") May 16-18 at the Venetian Macao.
Scientific Games will highlight new and innovative slot game content, proprietary table games, electronic table systems and casino-management systems solutions — designed to drive revenue and operating performance.
Scientific Games Group Chief Executive, Gaming Derik Mooberry, said, "By continuously seeking insights from customers and tailoring our products for local markets, we are changing the way we create and deliver the world's gaming experiences. Our teams have been laser- focused on innovation, and that momentum will be evident at G2E Asia with major advances across our gaming portfolio that help casino operators run their businesses more efficiently and deliver incredible player experiences."
From its game hardware and game content portfolio, Scientific Games highlights three popular game cabinets in the Asian market and engaging content and features:
- On its No. 1-performing Pro Wave® slot cabinet, Scientific Games showcases the highly anticipated third game in its Da Fu Da Gui near-area progressive link series — Eternal HappinessTM. Rich with Asian imagery, Eternal Happiness features free games, mystery picks, multipliers, and free games retriggers. Also debuting on the Pro Wave platform is Super 5 Treasures, the third standalone game in Scientific Games' popular Fu BabiesTM Super Series. This bonus-rich game features six free games, multipliers, and 1024 Reel Ways®.
- Debuting at G2E Asia for the Dualos platform is Very CherryTM Dà Hóng Ying Táo, Scientific Games' first non-jackpot game designed to deliver action and frequent rewards for a highly engaging game-play experience. A unique alternative to the standalone game, Very Cherry Dà Hóng Ying Táo features mystery stacked symbols and a repeat win attraction that is triggered through the popular 'scatters with prizes' event. Vibrant, bold art attracts players immediately, and free games, scatters, and repeat-win play mechanics keep them in an anticipatory frame of mind.
- On the popular Dualos slot cabinet, which supports Bally®, Shuffle Master®, and WMS® game content, Scientific Games showcases the high-performing Lock It LinkTM near-area progressive feature on Girls Best FriendTM and Bright LightTM. Lock It Link, named the best- performing new for-sale games in the Q12017 EILERS-FANTINI slot survey, offers a host of features, including a two-level progressive jackpot with two fixed bonus prizes that increase with denomination, free spins, multi-denomination game selection, a Reel Ways game, a fixed lines game, and the chance for huge credit payouts. The highly engaging Lock It Link respins feature adds entertainment as certain symbols lock and increase the value of each of the same symbol by the player's bet.
- Making its G2E Asia debut on the Company's new Pro V27/27 dual-screen slant-top cabinets are 5 Elements Blazing Dragons® and Roaring Tigers, a five-level multi progressive link featuring 50 lines and rich bonus features. Players will find familiar fun during a classic Hot Shot®-style non-max-bet game-in-game feature, along with five free games, Dragon Bonus® Spins, and Wind, Earth, Water, Fire, Gold and Dragon progressive bonuses which add anticipation and a richer play experience.
As the leading casino systems supplier for Macau casinos, Scientific Games will highlight the industry's broadest end-to-end suite of slot and casino-management systems solutions, presenting key new offerings for the Asian market:
- iVIEW®4 In-Game Display Manager — A major advancement in the use of on-device messaging, the iVIEW4 system features state-of-the-art web widgets and connectivity to web services, enabling opportunities for casinos to communicate with their players like never before. Whether it is floorwide bonusing, secondary wagering, customer service, or accessing websites and promotional kiosks, the feature-rich iVIEW4 enables casinos to manage their own content dynamically. Name-brand bonusing with MONOPOLYTM, CLUETM, YAHTZEETM and more increase entertainment.
- The Chinese language version of Elite Bonusing Suite® ("EBS"), 12 powerful applications that enable floorwide bonuses, promotions, tournaments, virtual-racing events, dynamic random bonusing, flex rewards, video poker bonusing, and more. Four EBS games have been localized with updated art for Chinese: Pirates Gold, Spin-to-Win, Lanterns of Fortune, and HiLo.
From its popular electronic table systems ("ETS") portfolio, Scientific Games will display ETS products designed to maximize casino floor performance and profitability.
Visitors to Scientific Games' G2E Asia booth will be able to experience Baccarat on the FusionTM Virtual Multigame, Baccarat, Roulette & Sic Bo on the Fusion Hybrid, and the immersive new Fusion VibeTM player experience area. Must-see attractions in ETS products include:
- Stadium BlackjackTM takes center stage this year with its G2E Asia debut. Designed to attract new fans to traditional table games, players will enjoy a more relaxed environment in which their destiny is in their own hands.
- Scientific Games will highlight an available enhancement to its Fusion electronic table game — Fusion Vibe, a fully immersive experience that uses eye-catching visuals and music, combined with lighting technology, to attract and engage customers to a highly energized product.
- In its ETS area of the booth, Scientific Games will also showcase the power of its Bally Enterprise Progressive System ("BEPS") – a powerful solution to configure, manage and audit progressives from a central location – on any supplier's casino management system.
- Another G2E Asia highlight is Fusion Auto Dual Wheel, offering concurrent player betting, more choice, and more turnover for operators.
From the Company's proprietary table games portfolio, highlights will include 99 FortunesTM,EZ Baccarat®,HAWAIIAN ISLAND CREATIONSTM Hold'em Poker®, and Lunar PokerTM.
Scientific Games, the global leader in shufflers, chip sorters and other utility products, showcases new innovations at G2E Asia:
- ShuffleStar® is a groundbreaking, low-profile front-loading shuffler that shuffles four to eight decks continuously and features a revolutionary high-speed flat-dealing shoe and sophisticated card recognition using two cameras.
About Scientific Games (www.scientificgames.com/)
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ:SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming, lottery and interactive markets. The Company's portfolio includes gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and shufflers; instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and interactive content and services.
In this press release, Scientific Games makes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results or strategies and can often be identified by the use of terminology such as "may," "will," "estimate," "intend," "plan," "continue," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "target," "should," "could," "potential," "opportunity," "goal," or similar terminology. These statements are based upon management's current expectations, assumptions and estimates and are not guarantees of timing, future results or performance. Actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors, including, among other things: competition; U.S. and international economic and industry conditions, including declines in or slow growth of gross gaming revenues or lottery retail sales, reductions in or constraints on capital spending by gaming or lottery operators and bankruptcies of, or credit risk relating to, customers; limited growth from new gaming jurisdictions, declines in the replacement cycle of existing gaming machines and slow addition of casinos in existing jurisdictions; ownership changes and consolidation in the gaming industry, including by casino operators; opposition to legalized gaming or the expansion thereof; inability to adapt to, and offer products that keep pace with, evolving technology; inability to develop successful gaming concepts and content; laws and government regulations, including those relating to gaming licenses and environmental laws; inability to identify and capitalize on trends and changes in the gaming, lottery and interactive industries; dependence upon key providers in our social gaming business; inability to retain or renew, or unfavorable revisions of, existing contracts, and the inability to enter into new contracts; level of our indebtedness, higher interest rates, availability or adequacy of cash flows and liquidity to satisfy indebtedness, other obligations or future cash needs; inability to reduce or refinance our indebtedness; restrictions and covenants in our debt agreements, including those that could result in acceleration of the maturity of our indebtedness; protection of our intellectual property, inability to license third party intellectual property, and the intellectual property rights of others; security and integrity of our software and systems and reliance on or failures in our information technology systems; natural events that disrupt our operations or those of our customers, suppliers or regulators; inability to benefit from, and risks associated with, strategic equity investments and relationships, including (i) the inability of our joint venture to realize the anticipated benefits under its private management agreement with the Illinois lottery or from the disentanglement services performed in connection with the termination thereof, (ii) the inability of our joint venture to meet the net income targets or other requirements under its agreement to provide marketing and sales services to the New Jersey Lottery or otherwise to realize the anticipated benefits under such agreement and (iii) failure to realize the anticipated benefits related to the award to our consortium of an instant lottery game concession in Greece; failure to achieve the intended benefits of the Bally acquisition or the WMS acquisition, other recent acquisitions, or future acquisitions, including due to the inability to successfully integrate such acquisitions or realize synergies in the anticipated amounts or within the contemplated time frames or cost expectations, or at all; disruption of our current plans and operations in connection with our recent acquisitions (including in connection with the integration of Bally and WMS), including departure of key personnel or inability to recruit additional qualified personnel or maintain relationships with customers, suppliers or other third parties; incurrence of employee termination or restructuring costs, and impairment or asset write-down charges; changes in estimates or judgments related to our impairment analysis of goodwill or other intangible assets; implementation of complex revenue recognition standards; fluctuations in our results due to seasonality and other factors; dependence on suppliers and manufacturers; risks relating to foreign operations, including fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates (including those fluctuations related to the affirmative vote in the U.K. to withdraw from the EU), restrictions on the payment of dividends from earnings, restrictions on the import of products and financial instability, including the potential impact to our business resulting from the affirmative vote in the U.K. to withdraw from the EU and the potential impact to our instant lottery game concession or VLT lease arrangements resulting from the recent economic and political conditions in Greece; dependence on our key employees; litigation and other liabilities relating to our business, including litigation and liabilities relating to our contracts and licenses, our products and systems, our employees (including labor disputes), intellectual property and our strategic relationships; influence of certain stockholders; and stock price volatility.
Additional information regarding risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in forward-looking statements is included from time to time in our filings with the SEC, including the Company's current reports on Form 8-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its latest annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on February 29, 2016 (including under the headings "Forward Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors"). Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, except for Scientific Games' ongoing obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws, Scientific Games undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Source: Scientific Games
Vice President, Investor Relations
Telephone: +1 702-532-7663
Vice President, Corporate Communications