Betradar rolls out Digital Sports Tech Player Props
Betradar have put pen to paper and partnered with Digital Sports Tech on an agreement that will see the leading solutions provider to the sports betting industry provide an exciting range of player proposition betting markets (“Player Props”) to operators across the world.
Player performance betting — which is an almost untapped segment of the sports betting landscape — allows operators to offer customers hundreds of additional markets as all initial odds, odds updates and full resulting is delivered by Betradar via their usual XML feed format.
Betradar will offer Player Props on four European football competitions including the English Premier League and the UEFA Champions League, as well as the NFL, NBA, MLB and AFL.
Some examples of markets that operators will be able to offer their customers include:
- Cristiano Ronaldo to have at least 3 shots on goal against Juventus (UCL)
- LeBron James will have over/under 30 points against the Spurs (NBA)
- Tom Brady will have at least 360 passing yards against the Falcons (NFL)
For each player and statistic combination Betradar will be offering up to six different markets or performance conditions, which means for the first time operators are able to offer bettors a wide range of odds to bet on for these players as opposed to only being able to offer a traditional over/under price.
Speaking about the partnership, Ari Lewski, Executive Director of Digital Sports Tech said: “This partnership is a ringing endorsement of the quality of our platform, pricing algorithms and trading team. By partnering with a well-respected provider like Betradar, we are now well positioned to really capitalise on the significant growing interest we are seeing globally on player proposition betting markets.”
Michael Maerz, Managing Director Betting at Betradar, added: “Traditionally, offering these kinds of bets and markets has been interesting to operators, but has unfortunately been labour intensive, especially around the setting of odds and the settling of bets. Now, working with Digital Sports Tech, we can offer a solution to operators that has emotional appeal for bettors, that attracts a broader church of customers and that will boost their turnover without any additional efforts”.
About Sportradar (www.sportradar.com)
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,800 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
- Under the Betradar brand name, we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business: from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
- With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round- the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
- Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
- Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and law enforcement agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity, we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
About Digital Sports Tech (www.digitalsportstech.com)
Winner of the GIA 2017 Best iGaming Innovation Award and still shortlisted for the 2017 EGR B2B Innovation in Sports Betting Software Award, Digital Sports Tech is a provider of innovative sports wagering products and services.
Their Player Props product is a world first and the next evolution in sports wagering. It is currently offered by the likes of Coral in the UK, Ladbrokes in Australia and Caliente in Mexico.
Telephone: +49 89 2000 845 250