Announcement for financial results for the six month period ended June 30th, 2018
INTRALOT announces an almost on par Revenue (+2.4%) and EBITDA (-2.4%) y-o-y performance for 1H18 despite FX turmoil in key markets
INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the six month period ended June 30th, 2018, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Revenue and EBITDA growth of +11.4% and +12.1% year over year respectively on a constant currency basis.
- Group Revenues increased by 2.4% in 1H18, compared to 1H17.
- EBITDA in the six-month period lower by 2.4% year over year.
- EBITDA margins on sales and on GGR contracted by 0.8pps (at 14.6%) and 0.9pps (at 29.1%), respectively.
- EBT concluded to €32.5m higher by 85.7% vs. 1H17. EBT margin developed to 5.9% (+2.6pps vs. 1H17).
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations improved by €12.5m vs. last year, developing to €-3.1m.
- Operating Cash Flow in 1H18 below last year by €-40.5m.
- Net Debt stood at €572.5m, up €61.8m compared to December 31st 2017.
- On July 2nd, 2018, INTRALOT announced a five-year extension to its current gaming systems contract with the New Hampshire Lottery Commission.
- On July 24th, 2018, GAMENET Group — in which INTRALOT holds a 20% equity investment — signed an agreement for the acquisition of 100% of Goldbet, becoming the leading betting operator in Italy.
- In August 2018, our subsidiary in Turkey (Inteltek), signed a new contract with the Turkish State Organization SporToto, for up to one additional year, with the same commercial terms.
For details, please down load the PDF of the full report:
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 52 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.1 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,100 employees (3,100 of which in subsidiaries and 2,000 in associates) in 2017, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
Mr. Chris Sfatos
Group Corporate Affairs Director
Telephone: +30-210 6156000
Fax: +30-210 6106800