IGT at G2E 2018: "Your Best Bet"
- Company highlights position as leading U.S. B2B Sports Betting solutions provider
- Expands Wheel of Fortune® portfolio to include new TRUE 4D™ and MegaTower™ games; demonstrates depth and breadth of multi-level progressive portfolio on CrystalCurve™ cabinet - Bolsters core portfolio with new Proven Performer titles, high-denomination mechanical reel games; debuts IncrediBell!™ video tournament solution
- Continues video poker and keno leadership with new content on multiple cabinets
- Presents M5 next-generation media management system, and range of mobile systems solutions for land-based casinos
LONDON, Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) today announces the products and solutions that the Company will showcase under the theme "Your Best Bet" at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E), Oct. 9-11 in Las Vegas, Nev. With the trade show's largest booth, IGT will display hundreds of innovations for land-based and digital gaming, and demonstrate how its solutions can help IGT customers capture the market opportunities of today and the future, including those within the rapidly evolving U.S. sports betting market.
"The abundance of opportunity for our customers in the nascent U.S. sports betting and digital gaming markets provides IGT with an exciting opportunity at G2E to demonstrate how we can leverage our leading PlayShot B2B sports betting platform and the full capabilities of our PlayDigital organization to benefit casino and lottery operators," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO North America. "As our G2E theme 'Your Best Bet' reinforces, IGT will showcase a range of games, cabinets and systems that our customers can place on their floors with confidence, knowing that we prioritize performance and extensive roadmap development across our entire product and solutions portfolio."
IGT gaming innovations within IGT's booth 3659 will include:
IGT PlayDigital™ organization and the market-proven PlayShot™ sports betting solution: IGT will highlight the versatility of its PlayDigital organization and "go digital" portfolio that enables anywhere, anytime gaming. Center stage will be IGT's PlayShot sports betting solution, the leading U.S. B2B sports betting platform. Already deployed in multiple states and the sports betting platform of choice of some of the world's largest casino operators, IGT PlayShot sports betting technology is a fully capable "plug and play" technology that offers land-based retail, on-premise and state-wide digital delivery options. Leveraging its experience as a global sports betting provider, IGT will introduce its PlayShot QuickBet sports betting kiosk, a user-friendly and modern, walk-up sports betting option. The Company will also debut the CrystalBetting™ Terminal – a slot machine-inspired hardware that applies IGT's pedigree in land-based casinos to give players an immersive and comfortable way of enjoying the full range of in-play and pre-match wagering, live video and more.
Premium games that excite on attention-grabbing hardware: G2E attendees will be chanting "C'Mon Big Money!" as they tour IGT's premium G2E portfolio and are greeted by the evolution of Wheel of Fortune Slots. IGT will feature two new Wheel of Fortune 4D games – Wheel of Fortune 4D Featuring Vanna White and Wheel of Fortune 4D More Money, along with new games Wheel of Fortune Triple Red Hot 7s™ for the top-performing MegaTower cabinet. New mega-sized game Megabucks® Double Diamond® Deluxe on the S3000® XL cabinet will advance IGT's momentum in the large-format space, while IGT's TRUE 4D title American Gods™ 4D will entertain players with its vibrant, multi-sensory gaming experience that captures the spirit of the namesake TV fantasy drama. The Company will demonstrate the depth and breadth of its multi-level progressive library for the CrystalCurve cabinet by showing new base games for its expansive library of multi-level progressive games on the CrystalCurve cabinet such as the Fort Knox®, Fortune Gong™, Golden Goddess® and Jurassic Park™ Trilogy games.
Proven core content on compelling hardware: The Company's core portfolio will be anchored by a large library of core video games that excelled in the IGT test bank program and achieved Proven Performer status. On the CrystalCurve cabinet, IGT will showcase titles such as the Fortune Coin™ and Coin O Mania™ games, along with additional newly minted Proven Performer titles. Making its G2E debut, IGT's CrystalDual® 27 cabinet will feature a range of top-performing games such as Scarab™ and Solar Disc™, and new innovative games such as Wild Pirates® and Lucky Buddah™. IGT will demonstrate the versatility of the CrystalDual 27 cabinet by unveiling a new video TournXtreme® product, IncrediBell! and hosting spirited slot tournaments throughout the three-day event.
In the stepper space, IGT will feature titles on the S3000 cabinet such as the Red White and Blue® Drumroll game – one of many titles that incorporates classic features such as prominently displayed pay tables, iconic sounds, and retro-style jackpot meters. The Company is also increasing its focus on the high-denomination space, which will be evident with titles such as Pinball® Gold and Double Double Gold™ on the S3000 cabinet.
New video poker and keno content with market-leading brands and mechanics: As the market leader in video poker, IGT will continue to set the industry standard for excellence through new video poker and keno content. The Company will reveal a new version of the most popular video poker title of all time with Game King®. The content bundle incorporates roulette and new game concepts based on some of IGT's most successful slot titles such as the Da Vinci Diamonds® Keno game. IGT will also showcase the evolution of its Wheel Poker® game series with the Asian-themed Lucky 8's Wheel Poker™ game. The new Ultimate X Keno® and Super Times Pay® Keno game titles build on IGT's winning poker brands to introduce a new keno experience.
Systems solutions that differentiate loyalty programs and enable agile operations: G2E attendees can experience the evolution of in-display media management through IGT's M5 systems solution. Built with HTML-5, the IGT Advantage® system add-on places a range of conveniences such as personalized promotions, beverage ordering and exciting bonuses at the players' fingertips within a slot game's service window. The M5 solution enables operators to create content once and deploy it across multiple channels with a consistent user experience. Mobile innovations such as Mobile Intelligent Offer (MIO) and Cardless Connect™ technology will demonstrate how mobile devices can enhance the player experience.
Other product highlights within IGT's booth will include:
- IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) and content. G2E will be the world debut of IGT's automated Triple Zero Auto Roulette game, and also a platform for the Company to highlight its new RNG baccarat interface, along with its expanded options for baccarat and blackjack side bets. IGT will also showcase its new signage options for Dynasty ETG terminals.
- Chill Gaming's dynamic game concept Bloomtopia™, and the chance-skill hybrid game Fortunes of the Brave® that reward players with monetary and non-monetary rewards.
- New games for the CrystalDual® + Stepper cabinet such as the Alfred Hitchcock™ – Master of Suspense, and Temple of Treasure™ Triple Gold® games.
- An expanded Class II portfolio that includes migrations of Class III video Proven Performer titles such as the Solar Disc and Mistress of Egypt™ games.
- The CDS-compatible Triple Fortune Dragon® game on the CrystalCurve cabinet.
- The Company's marquee Video Lottery Terminals Quasar® VLT and CrystalDual 27 VLT, as well as market-specific content including the Shield Maiden™ and The Wild Life® Extreme games.
- Features of the Intelligen™ System including mobile device integration with Mobile Advanced Business Intelligence.
About IGT (www.igt.com)
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Digital and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Robert K. Vincent
toll free in U.S./Canada (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada (401) 392-7452
Global Communications, Gaming
Telephone: (702) 669-8177
Telephone: (401) 392-7190
Telephone: (+39) 06 51899030
for Italian media inquiries