INTRALOT announces steady y-o-y improvement in the Group’s operating cash flow, as the Company further absorbs business transition impact
August 30th, 2019 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the six-month period ended June 30th, 2019, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at € 378.1m in 1Η19 (-7.6% y-o-y).
- EBITDA in the six-month period at €58.7m (-15.9% y-o-y), with Adjusted EBITDA at €60.4m (-1.8% y-o-y).
- Revenue and EBITDA contraction of -0.7% and -4.4% year over year respectively on a constant currency basis.
- EBITDA margins on sales/ GGR at 15.5% (-1.6pps) and 26.9% (-3.9pps), respectively.
- EBT at €2.0m, while EBT margin developed to 0.5%.
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations developing at €-27.3m.
- Operating Cash Flow at €49.0m in 1H19, increased by €12.3m compared to last year.
- Net Debt stood at €652.4m, up €37.1m compared to December 31st 2018, affected also by the application of the IFRS16 standard.
- On June 13th, 2019, INTRALOT Group announced the signing of a new contract with La Marocaine Des Jeux et des Sports (MDJS), the state sports lottery Organization of Morocco. The contract is for an initial 8-year term that can be extended up to another 2 years.
- In July 2019, INTRALOT successfully completed the delivery and transition to the Lotos X new central system for its historic client OPAP.
- In July 2019, INTRALOT and OPAP signed a binding MOU for the transfer of the shares held by INTRALOT in Hellenic Lotteries to “OPAP Investment Limited”, for a price of €20.0m.
- In late July 2019 INTRALOT Group announced the renewal of its existing contract with the Washington DC Lottery, for 5 years with a 5-year extension option, with the addition of sport betting wagering.
- In July 2019, Gamenet announced €78.8m EBITDA for 1H2019, an 80.5% increase compared to 1H2018.
- In August 2019, INTRALOT Inc. has renewed its credit facility with Bank of America extending it to US$40.0m.
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 of which in subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates) in 2018, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
Ms. Spyranda Anamouroglou
Corporate Communications Manager
Telephone: +30-210 6156000
Fax: +30-210 6106800