Notice of Kambi Group plc annual general meeting 2020
Malta, 21 April 2020 – NOTICE OF KAMBI GROUP PLC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
In terms of Articles 41 and 42 of the Articles of Association of the Company
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (“AGM”) of Kambi Group plc or the “Company” (company number C49768, registered in Malta) will be held on Wednesday 13 May, 2020 at 11.00 CET at Kambi, Wallingatan 2, 4tr, 111 60 Stockholm, to consider the following Agenda.
- Opening of the Meeting
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting
- Drawing up and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the Agenda
- Determination that the Meeting has been duly convened
- The CEO’s presentation
Ordinary Business (Ordinary Resolutions)
- To receive and approve the Consolidated Financial Statements (Annual Report) of the Company for the year ended 31 December, 2019 and the Report of the Directors and Report of the Auditors thereon. (Resolution a)
- Presentation by the Nomination Committee
- To approve the Report on Directors’ remuneration as set out in the Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2019. (Resolution b)
- To determine the Board members’ fees for 2020. (Resolution c)
- To re-elect Lars Stugemo as a Director of the Company. (Resolution d)
- To re-elect Anders Ström as a Director of the Company. (Resolution e)
- To re-elect Patrick Clase as a Director of the Company. (Resolution f)
- To re-elect Marlene Forsell as a Director of the Company. (Resolution g)
- To re-elect Cecilia de Leeuw as a Director of the Company. (Resolution h)
- To re-appoint Mazars as auditors of the Company, and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration. (Resolution i)
Proxy forms are available on the Company website www.kambi.com under the General Meetings section.
The Annual Report is available via a pdf in English on the Company’s website www.kambi.com.
About Kambi (www.kambi.com)
Kambi is a provider of premium sports betting services to licensed B2C gaming operators. Kambi Group plc is listed on First North Growth Market at Nasdaq Stockholm. Our services encompass a broad offering from front-end user interface through to odds compiling, customer intelligence and risk management, built on an in-house developed software platform. Kambi’s 20-plus customers include 888 Holdings, ATG, DraftKings, Greenwood Gaming & Entertainment, Kindred Group, LeoVegas, Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment, Penn National Gaming, Rank Group and Rush Street Interactive. Kambi employs more than 850 staff across offices in Malta (headquarters), Australia, Romania, the UK, Philippines, Sweden, Australia and the United States.
Kambi utilises a best of breed security approach and is ISO 27001and eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the symbol "KAMBI".
The Company's Certified Advisor is Redeye AB.
By order of the board
Company Secretary at Registered Office:
Level 3, Quantum House,
Abate Rigord Street,
Ta’ Xbiex XBX1120,