INTRALOT announces first quarter 2020 financial results
June 4, 2020 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31st, 2020, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €102.0m in 1Q20.
- EBITDA in 1Q20 at €15.8m, while Adjusted EBITDA at €13.7m.
- EBITDA margins on sales/ GGR at 15.5% and 20.5%, respectively.
- EBT at €-14.8m (EBT margin: -14.5%).
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-17.6m.
- Operating Cash Flow at €9.5m in 1Q20.
- Net CAPEX in 1Q20 was €5.6m compared to €17.4m a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of 1Q20 at €142.0m; higher by €7.4m vs. 1Q19.
- Net Debt at €611.1m, lower by €36.4m y-o-y.
- By evaluating the latest available May 2020 data and known lockdown conditions per jurisdiction and the slow restart of sporting events, the Company’s best estimate impact for 2020 remains in the vicinity of €25m at Group’s EBITDA level.
- On May 11th, 2020, INTRALOT Group announced the launch of eSports betting for its partner Intralot de Peru, supporting the leading lottery operator in Peru to enhance its sportsbook and offer an elevated player entertainment through content within one of the fastest growing segment of the online game market.
- On May 13th, 2020, INTRALOT announced the launch of “Sports Bet Montana” in Montana of USA. INTRALOT deployed in Montana its new INTRALOT Orion sports betting platform to enable the Montana Lottery’s sports wagering self-service terminals and mobile sports wagering offering.
- On June 1st, 2020, INTRALOT and its U.S. subsidiary INTRALOT Inc., announced the launch of its Digital Sports Betting solution in Washington, DC. INTRALOT, as part of its current contract with the DC Lottery, deployed its new INTRALOT Orion sports betting platform to enable the GambetDC mobile and desktop sports betting offering.
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 44 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.7 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees (2,200 of which in subsidiaries and 1,600 in associates) in 2019, INTRALOT is an innovation - driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
Mr. Michail Tsagalakis
Capital Markets Director
Phone: +30 213 0397000
Fax: +30 210 6106800